Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day at Wa Zen 和膳, Melaka

 
SUNDAY - 9th MAY 2010, is Mother's Day. We decided to check out Wa Zen at Melaka Raya, Melaka, to celebrate this special day for Moms!




Characters Introduction

My dad!

The special one - My mom!

Another special My Sis!

My niece!

Ooppss...brunch's Cha Siew from Melaka Raya too :P











Here are some shots of the day :)
Mr toothpicker and family

Ms 'Jiang' (Soya sauce)




















Free advertisement for Sony Camera

While waiting patiently for the food
(stomach growling actually)

Taken by my mom! Kudos!















Getting bored waiting there...Took a tour in the restaurant...
One type of private room available there...

I like this shot! 
Fake sushi...
This liquor meant for me if you understand mandarin...


River of God!


Food time!

 Unagi set!

It's a bit too dry compared with Sushi Zanmai that I have blogged before. 
Sashimi set!

Tasty salad...

This 2 Japanese Chicken Satays ... Taste good...but a little bit too pricey...

Her facial expression proved the tastiness of it X)

Father & Son in Wa Zen!

My beloved mom too!


Operation Hour: 
12.00pm - 2.30pm & 5.30pm - 10.30pm (close on Tuesday)

I will suggest you to book beforehand and their number is +606-2823882

I have actually made a surprise gift for my mom this year...
 ***Drumrolls***
Present you...
The Mother's Day Card delivered from United States! 
Hope you LOVE it!

3 comments:

ohmywtf said...

happy belated mother's day! :-)

jfook said...

Nice photos. Nice skills. And nice blogging styles.

Sean Tham said...

ohmywtf: happy belated mother's day too :)

jfook: thanks for your compliment...I will work harder for it :)