Tuesday, May 11, 2010

貸(大)耳隆Loan Shark in my Primary School

According to Wikipedia, a loan shark is a person or body that offers unsecured loans at high interest rates to individuals, often backed by blackmail or threats of violence.

This all happened during a day I went to SJK(c) Pay Fong II to send lunch to my niece.

 That's the condition of the classroom... And for your information, the class is air conditioned! Elementary school with aircond you know???

Some naughty students there kept asking who am I... Maybe I looked too smart that day... Haha...
I  kinda got bored by all the questions then I just left the classroom, and then I saw THIS!!(Next picture)

貸書室, it supposed to be a room to borrow textbooks and such. But, the Malay translation is Bilik Boss or Boss Room in English. Sounds like 貸(大)耳隆 boss room. Lol! Kinda lame maybe..haha..But I find it funny for the translation :D


Oh yea...this is my new hairstyle... Maybe you can't see it clearly here...Look for me in real life!!



6 comments:

ohmywtf said...

omg...lol.....bilik boss?? is tat a correct translation?

Sean Tham said...

haha..i don't know...hahaha

wk said...

lol...so xing fu ar them???
when you leaving melaka wor...

Sean Tham said...

maybe tomorrow..

tehooo said...

bilik BOSS is actually the name for bilik spbt leh. -__-
stands for Bilik Operasi SPBT Sekolah. lol

X_X said...

my class is just bside the bilik BOSS... so 'sui'...