Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pictures!!

These are some pictures I shot before we landed on TaoYuan, Taipei, Taiwan.


Heading towards H4 waiting hall :)


My plane..


Air hostess demonstrating how to use life jacket and some emergency procedures


Clouds...


Clouds again...


Cloud again and again... Where is my 'cloud'?? Can't find 'cloud' here..


The air hostess who served us...


My lunch in the plane...


Beef Satay..Delicious sial...


Pudding, Spritzer and Ferrero Rocher..hehe


Gunung Kinabalu? I don't know..Sabahans please tell me...


The place I wanna go diving!! Wonder when only I can go there..


House of chocolates..


My transit pass while waiting at Kota Kinabalu airport..


The sunset...I took this at another side of the plane as my seat only can see pitch black sky.. Haha.. Went to other empty seats..




My dinner!! But I feel lunch taste more tastier.. hehe..



2 comments:

TOLANIC said...

wow..with ferrero rocher. that's good!!!

Miss E said...

i have the folk and spoon from MAS.hahahahahha..a few pairs somemore.lol...