Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Shoes n Slippers!!!

I went RSH Warehouse sales today and gotten myself some goodies.... Thanks to Jia Cheng... I spent the $$... Just joking la...hehehe...

Nike(RM 379.00) and Rider(RM 76.90)

Haha... Those are the retail price la... So... Guess what is inside the box???? 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

TaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDDDDDDDaaaaaaaaaa!!!

After discount price: Nike(RM 189.50) and Rider(RM 10.00)
Good buy?? I love the Nike especially as it is damn comfy!! Nike Trainer series~~ You are just so cool!

2 comments:

jun jun said...

Hey,where is the warehouse sales? end already? hehe :P

How u get to know the warehouse sales..?

Really can grab cheap stuff there leh~~

Sean Tham said...

ended liao...

is at Subang, Royal Sporting House warehouse...

Saw it in FBook...

But the choices are limited la..

Not much for my foot but a lot shirts