Sunday, June 21, 2009

Students' shots

I snapped these pictures during the night class session with them. Popcorn class! Wahahhaa...


Yes! Instant popcorn. You gotta heat it up while shaking it in its container...


The naughty ones...


Shake it shake it! And it expanded!


Our teacher...


One of my student who is graduated now...


Their popcorn! Salty flavour...So not my taste... I prefer Caramel Popcorns!!


Lime juice


Bubuuu....


Chiak!!





















From here onwards, parental guidance is advisable if you are under 18 >.<
Drunken after eating popcorns...Things might just happen...Haha...


Ewww...


Haha...


Opps..They are down...


Look at his pose...
















Aha!! She is not my student!! She is our chef in the kitchen!! And she asked me to snap her...Haha..Cute lady!

No comments: