Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Featuring my NS' bro~~ADAM

This Saturday - 2130hours, Adam will be leaving us to Melbourne to further his studies already.

Time flies fast, many of my friends left and continue their journey of life at different places around the world.

Adam...I know you since Year 2006, January to be precise when I first stepped into Kem Putra-Putri, Alor Gajah. I saw you when I entered our dormitory with all my bags. Oh wait...You guys don't misunderstand that he approach me to help me carry bags kay.... HE DIDN'T!! Hahha...He was just lying on his bed, looking at me as I pass...While I also looking at him as I passed his bed..

Well, after that he did approach me and say Hi to me... Very soon, we became good buddy in the National Service camp... We do sentry duty together...Eat Maggi together...He supplied me with Organic Mushroom snacks and Gui Ling Gao from his shop - Hai O...Haha...

He is very into manga at that time...He can even request his family to import mangas into the camp.. Haha... But...after the camp he quitted them for some 'special' reason... haha...

After our national service, we did contact each other..but getting lesser and lesser as we are both busy with our own activities. I am glad that I never forget this friend and all the memories(all the yamchas) we have together, all the fun, all the not-so-fun and all the jokes. Oh! Not to forget, we went to the Singapore Motor Show (I & II) together. Hereby, I will post some of the pictures..

MR ADAM!!







As we ventured finish the car section...


We are now biking...

Then....

Wow...Drifting?!?!?!


Aiks...Lorry...

After we SS with all the vehicles...Somebody started to 'miang' d...Haha...
















Until here...haha...Adam... All the best in your future undertakings there... We will always be best buddy here... Take care! Sorry I can't make it to send you off this Saturday...Really sorry...

No comments: