Saturday, December 27, 2008

Change

When I was listening to the musics in my playlist which until now I couldn't listen finish all of them(14Gb of songs..haha), I found this song which suit many of us who wanted to change the world - Change, by Sean Kingston. I like the song very much as the lyrics is just so familiar and matching. Well, before we can change the world, we have to change ourselves. We have to be more hardworking, brave to challenge our studies/work/society problems, determine on what we want to achieve and gain wisdom to face all future obstacles. If we are not a good example for others, who will believe on what you are saying? Maybe, these are the words I am throwing back to myself. But, I am sure many of you might be facing part of these obstacles in life. 2009 is coming in few days time. My readers, let's set a whole new resolution for 2009! We must breakthrough our problems! I suggest that not only to set it in our mind but also write them down on a piece of checklist, look at it time to time to check on our progress. 2009 is a victory year for us although it is a recession year. Strive for victory! Fight on!




No comments: