Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Namewee under probe video

黄明志,or better known as Namewee, once again appeared in the attention of everyone for his video posted.

Recently, he had posted up a video featuring the racist principal who made a very wrong statement about other races in Malaysia which made a huge amount of people mad. He had already removed the video from Youtube due to disapproval from various party including our Prime Minister.

He is a person who will stand up for things that happened around him, for example, a video about Tenaga Nasional when his hometown was hit by a blackout. Although it might be humiliating but I was taught 'Berani kerana Benar' during my secondary school as well. I do hope that his video could actually make people in Malaysia understand about how serious Racism issues could be and more united among us as multiracial or as Malaysian.

When I watched the news yesterday, they even said they feel that Namewee is instructed by someone or an organization for the creation of the video to create havoc. I am not sure about it but I think it isn't true. I am just afraid that this could be another politic tactic used to eliminate somebody or party from the politic world who really serve the people of Malaysia.

Stop Racism!

2 comments:

Nana Eddy said...

True, berani kerana benar. Hopefully it won't be politicized.

and I'm with you on stopping racism. This country depends on that...

Jaerragus said...

Namewee... he truly "understands" the meaning of freedom of speech...