Monday, July 21, 2008

Pick Pocket @ KTM


Picture downloaded from here

Last Sunday, I nearly became the victim of a pick pocket. This happened at BDR Tasik Selatan KTM station. Everyone is rushing and squeezing into the KTM and that is really worse than being a hamburger in Mc Donald. At that moment, I just managed to get into the KTM. My senior, Yang Hun, kept reminding me to be careful with my camera bag as I am carrying it at that moment. And you know what? The next moment I felt is a GREAT push from behind, and I felt my left pocket(I am wearing Jeans on that day) is somehow lighter. I don't know why, I have somehow some "wisdom" and "fortune" that I accumulated as a practitioner of Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism, I am wise enough to swing my left hand backward. I just grab that hand without looking, and twist(Thanks to my dad who is a Karate Black Belt, 3rd Dan, and also a cup of Caramel Latte Twirl from Jackie Chan's Cafe an hour earlier, haha). Guess what, that person shouted "Apa Ni!!" and I saw my phone dropped on the floor. My Nokia phone actually will scattered into pieces if it drops like that, normally. But, this specific m
oment, it is in a piece and it just dropped besides the KTM door. Just imagine, it is just so mystically. That pick pocket quickly back off and the KTM door closed right after that.

This experience although is not life-risking, but it indeed gave all us an awareness that we should always be careful on our security and belongings as the security here is getting worse day by day.



This is the Caramel Latte Twirl that I had mentioned.

2 comments:

KarenQ said...

How's uni life dear?

Sean Tham said...

life is fine here..just a bit busy...have to settle quite a number of stuff..how about u?