Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Presentation is a success!

My presentation finally..finally it's over.. Glad that the class enjoyed listening and watching my animation which is taken from An Inconvenient Truth by Mr. Al Gore. After the class, our lecturer was actually asking us what is a good presentation. None of us answer at first. She asked all of us again, whichever presentation that attracts you is the good presentation. So, my classmates said that she likes the one with the video clips, which is my group's presentation. I am glad to hear that as if our words really have the power of influences, all of us in class will start protecting the Earth. Woo hoo !!

Well, I am watching the movie, The Secret now. I would like to promote this movie to all, especially to those who think negative, you know who you are. If we can conquer the Law of Attraction, I believe, we will be success in our life.

4 comments:

wk said...

haha...good la...

Sean Tham said...

hehe.. thanks

Yen Yi said...

wow..u read those kinds of books??and u even know law of attraction??it's a good book though...try n find another book call 'the power of now'. It's another great book =)

Sean Tham said...

haha..i didn't read the book but watched the movie edition instead..but i guess i will read it when i am free..i read all kinds of book to gain different types of knowledge..thanks for recommending..